Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rahul Gandhi and famous dialogues



10 famous Bollywood dialogues that Rahul Gandhi seems to express but goofs.. or so it appears! Wily or willy.. You decide

  •  When you get laughed at:


'Hason toh saari duniya hasti hai tumhare pe!'

The poor guy fumbled between ‘saath’ and ‘pe’.


  •  When you are asked questions at a journalists’ meet:


'Tumhari yeh mashaal!' (I think he meant majaal!)

He loves to use this symbol.. err.. I mean gesture! But I interpret it as 'keep your midnight oil burning, my friend!'
  • When mamma yells at you:


'Mi Lordess, main begunha hoon!'

Lordess??? Seriously??? I think he just invented it only for his MOM


  • When you get blamed


'Mujhe qasoorwar thehrane se pehle jao unki sign le ao jinhone yeh ghinauni harqat ki hai!'

As if! Haa

  • When someone else is praised



'Arre uski kya aukaad.. woh toh ek khachchar hai khachchar jise main kabhi bhi tho kar sakta hoon!'

Err.. mmm.. ya.. right.

  • When someone accuses your family


'Kutte kamine main tera khoon pee gaya!' (Goofed up the tense.. it’s ok.. he is forgiven!)

I’d told the bloody media I wanted more publicity than the rest..  


  • When you are surrounded by angry creditors


'Main haath jodkar aapse barfi mangta hoon.. mujhe barf kar dena..' (Won’t we just love to do the latter!)

But I cannot return your money! I was hungry..
·          

  • When  people talk about justice


'Uparwale ke ghar mein der hai... andar nahi.'.(I think he meant dher hai andher nahi? He is too clever)

Justice will always be delayed

  • When someone doubts your qualifications


'Yeh kahan mazzak hai?' (Did he actually mean kya?? I am confused!)

Everyone knows I have done Masters in Corrupt Practices


  • When you are surrounded by poor people


'Jeene ke liye aakhir kya chahiye? Bas ek jhooti kasam!' (Err.. mutthi aasmaan?)

And Food Security Bill!




1 comment:

  1. You should have seen the Video about where Rahul Gandhi was asked by a student at DU about how he wishes we should tackle inflation and economic measures.!!

    ReplyDelete