Friday, August 30, 2013

Craftgully.com is a cool crafts site



Hello there you wonderful people,

Just like any other eager mom I was skimming through Pinterest looking for some exciting craft ideas for my daughter, Saesha. She is in playschool and she had a project coming up (already!). One click led to another and I ended up stumbling upon http://www.craftgully.com/. I am really impressed with its appearance and the craft options available that appear simple and easy to use. I personally wanted to start something with a no-hassle tag as being a working mother it is really difficult to get into the nitty-gritties of a complex craft activity.. Oh that's just an excuse.. I suck at craft!

The site also presents its products in a simple and uncomplicated manner that is visually appealing. The prices are reasonable and there is free shipping for orders with a threshold of only Rs. 600/-. The best part is that they have a blog and a Facebook page that'll help me get to the other side of creation pretty smoothly!

I have ordered a few things like their quilling starter kit and a few flower making accessories.. I am thinking of having Saesha decorate some envelopes with the finished creations..

Hoping for the best! :)




Pretty, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment